As of 6:00pm Friday 29 October 2021, the following measures will be applied across Victoria. Regional Victoria and Metropolitan Melbourne will unite in the roadmap and share the same restrictions.
A person is considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for the purposes of attending a Place of Worship if they:
- have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, or
- have a valid medical exemption to COVID-19 vaccination issued by an authorised medical practitioner, or
- are aged under 16.
If a person can show evidence of any of the above, they can enter as fully vaccinated. If they can’t show evidence of any of the above, they are not considered as fully vaccinated and may only participate in groups allowing for ‘unknown vaccination status.’
[At this stage of the roadmap, children under 16 years of age are permitted to be included in the fully vaccinated group, accompanied by their parents also fully vaccinated. It should be noted that Victoria’s vaccination requirements are flagged to expand to include children aged 12 and over once the 90 per cent milestone is reached around November 24.]
Religious Gatherings and Ceremonies: Fully Vaccinated: Indoors DQ4. Outdoors DQ2. Cap of 500. So, with the latest regulation we can accommodate 135 fully vaccinated people at Mass.
Unknown Vaccination Status: Indoors & Outdoors cap of 30.
Children under 12 months old are not counted towards caps.
Below is our Mass schedule from Friday 29 October 2021.
- Friday 29th Oct. 6 pm for 135 fully vaccinated at St. Anne’s church
- Saturday 30th Oct. 9.30 am for 30 Unknown Vaccination Status at St. Anne’s church
- Saturday 30th Oct. 6 pm for 135 fully vaccinated at St. Anne’s church (Booking essential)
- Sunday 31st Oct. 9.00 am for 30 unknown vaccination status at St. Anne’s church (Booking essential)
- Sunday 31st Oct. 10.30 am for 135 fully vaccinated at St. Anne’s church (Booking essential)
- Monday 1st Nov. 9:15 am for vaccinated at St. Anne’s church (ALL SAINTS’ DAY)
Then our usual time.
- Tuesday 2nd Nov. 6 pm for unknown vaccination status at St. Anne’s church (ALL SOULS’ DAY)
- Tuesday 2nd Nov. 7 pm for fully vaccinated at St. Anne’s church (ALL SOULS’ DAY)
- Wednesday 3rd Nov. 9:30 am for fully vaccinated at Holy Family Hall
- Thursday 4th Nov. 6 pm for fully vaccinated at St. Anne’s church
- Friday 5th Nov. 9:15 am for 30 unknown vaccination status at St. Anne’s church
- Friday 5th Nov. 7 pm for fully vaccinated at St. Anne’s church (First Friday)
- Saturday 6th Nov. 6 pm for 135 fully vaccinated at St. Anne’s church (Booking essential)
- Sunday 7th Nov. 8.30 am for 135 fully vaccinated at St. Anne’s church (Booking essential)
- Sunday 7th Nov. 10.00 am for 135 fully vaccinated at St. Anne’s church (Booking essential)
Important things to remember
- Please join only to the allocated Mass. Apparently NO MIXING recommended.
- Fr. Martin has been fully vaccinated.
- The maximum numbers allowed is including the celebrant and Covid marshal.
- Booking is essential for weekend Masses. Use Eventbrite system to book in. See our website for the link.
- All Masses regardless of weekday or weekend is relevant and it’s important to remember the Dispensation toward the Sunday Obligation remains in place.
- Have patience as we work through this difficult time. We have tried our best to accommodate everyone as possible.
- Follow the directions of COVID Marshals.
- We urgently need Covid marshals/greeters in order to fully comply with the requirements. Please let us know if you can help.
- If you are vaccinated, have the vaccination certificate or proof of medical exemption linked to Service QR Victoria app and check in OR if you don’t have a smart phone, bring printed copy of your vaccination certificate.
- If vaccination status is unknown, you still need to use QR code check in.
- For those with hard copy certificates, we require your Name, Contact and Acknowledgement of vaccination proof or vaccination exemption. This record will be kept securely for 28 days.
- Face mask must be used at all times unless medically exempt and sanitize your hands as you enter in the church and before receiving communion.
- Please stay back after Mass to sanitise seats.
- Our worship is designed to keep all of us safe in covid safe manner.
- Write or call us (during business hours) if you have any concerns.
- Read full restrictions here